Bottom Line … At MAALT, safety is an equal consideration in everything we do.
MAALT Safety Excellence…
Is it in You?
How We Manage Safety
Safety is our top priority, driven by our ownership, corporate leadership and applied through our operating management teams to drive safety excellence in everything we do.
We strive to create and maintain a safe and healthy working environments and to apply robust operating and maintenance practices at our facilities.
Leadership and Culture
MAALT LP Ownership Partners have set clear expectations designed to help all leaders excel as safety leaders and to implant a strong safety culture with all MAALT LP employees. Safety is our Core Value that guides us to act in a certain way. Additionally, our safety policy and procedures clarify the basic rules our team members must follow including expectations for operating safely, responsibly and reliably. Our leaders reinforce the message that it is not just ‘what’ we do, but ‘how’ we do it that is important.
Maalt's efforts to create and maintain a safety culture:
- New Employee Safety Orientations
- 1-4 days depending on job classification
- Smith System Driver Training program before a driver ever gets into a truck
- On-Going monthly and quarterly safety meetings
- Utilization of the latest technology in Computer Based Safety Training
- Installation of the latest advanced accident prevention technology:
- Fleetmatics GPS Fleet tracking and safety management solutions
- Bendix Wingman in all new tractors
- Bendix Rollover Control: Electronic stability technology
- Installation of the Meritor Tire Inflation System by P.S.I on all trailers
- When an incident or injury occurs we manage it using the Maalt Incident Management Guide App, step by step incident management
- Extensive Contractor Safety Management and Contractor Certificate of Insurance tracking
- DOT FMCSA Compliance
Maalt seeks to meet or exceed the expectations of all federal & state regulations and processes dealing with DOT Compliance using the latest technologies and processes
- Electronic Driver Qualification Files accessible 24/7/365
- Utilization of EOBR / ELD and Electronic Logbook Technology
- Advanced Drug and Alcohol screening 24/7/365
- DOT-Compliant Driver Safety Training
Contact : Chris Favors
Director of Sales and Marketing